:Mi Pasado:

Yadira Sin Censura

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Una Pesadilla


La tecle en ingles:

I had a nightmare, I had a nightmare that I was in my home in Houston, with my son and some other women and men, which I don't remember who they where, they where just there, and the was another woman, wo was supposely helping us, guiding us, then it turns out that she was killing each one of us one by one, at first we did not know, but then we saw her kill one of the people who was with us, in front of us, I got really scared, since she went to the next and killed the person too! and she was killing each one of us, in a different way, one would be chopped to pieces, the other shot, I was so scared. Then I saw that she left, and I got my son and ran to a room in the back of my house and then she was looking for me since I was next, she went outside and was searching for me, then she looked into the room and saw me but I Ran! and then she went to the back door and opened it, but I ran and ran and hid anywhere I could, and she kept looking for me, I was so scared, because I did not want to die! So I started running to the next street in the neighborhood and I went to the left and did not know where to go, then I saw five men sitting in their backyards, playing cards, and I went to them and told them to hide me because there was a woman who was killing everbody, in my home and I did not want her to kill me and my son. They did not believe me , but I was so paranoid that they started to believe me, since I was looking all over, to the left, to the right, I was so nervous, then I saw her running aroung looking for me and I told the guys to hide me PLEASE!! and they said your ok here she is not coming here, but then the five guys told me we should all leave, so we got on a bus and I have no idea where we were going but we where going somewhere, and to me that was good as long as it was far away from this woman and her people, who where killing innocent people. The bus was full, and we where passing by a mountain, and guess what! We where back at my house and the woman was there still, killing people!! I started panicking so hard, then when I thought I was safe... Everyone on the bus was there to kill me too!!! Ahhhh Where to run!!
So I woke up, since It was a never ending dream, and surely I did not want to die.

1 comment:

Prismatico said...

Why in English WHY? greetings ;)