:Mi Pasado:

Yadira Sin Censura

Monday, May 28, 2007

Crazy Dreams...

Crazy dreams, [May 14, 2007]


So me and my husband where at some laundrymat, somewhere in my dream, we were washing our clothes, so I go outside, and there was a row of seats with people in them all looking foward, but 4 young ladies where in front of me, and then they saw my husband who had stayed inside the laundrymat, and they were like, " oh do you see him, he is so cute!" and I just looked at them all mad, but the did not know he was my husband, so they were not even paying attention to me, and I just looked at them real mad, with my mad face, and then I finally go back inside the laundrymat, so that these ladies would know he was my husband, so as I am beside my husband, I tell him, you see those ladies out there?, they like you and say you look cute, and he said, "No, that's not true" and I said to him that I was telling him the truth, so he believed me, ans was really happy and I was happy I was married to a guy that everyone thought was cute, so we kept on doing what we were doing at the laundrymat, we took the dried clothes away from the dryer and took the clothing to a folding table, as we got there some guys came inside the laundrymat trying to steal fro us, since they like my husbands clothing, but I gathered all the clothing and laid over them, and told my husband they are trying to steal our clothes. I was scared since they had guns, but as they tried to take away the clothing all they saw was torn and dirty clothing and the nice clothing was hiding, so they left, and as they left, and one of the guys was a midget, and he had something sticking out of his butt, and I told my husband, look at that nasty guy, putting things in his butt, and for a while we thought they were "gay", for some crazy reason....since they where touching each other and kissing...but then the midget saw a lady and went and hugged her ans she hugged him too, and they went inside some house...





But then my husband told me, oh I know he has a desease where a long bone grows out of his butt, and he has to shave it off everyday....





crazy dream....

No comments: